Fak’ugesi 2022 Poster Competition
Story Posted: 25 May 2022
The Fak’ugesi Festival Poster Competition is BACK!
Get an opportunity to direct the look and feel of the festival through your poster.
This invitation to pan-African illustrators gets the winner an exciting experience, a cash prize and so much more. This year is all about reflecting on the road travelled and looking ahead with our theme #FromNowOn. Fak’ugesi 2022 looks at a world reshaping itself after a global pandemic – to pause – to see where we are and to look into our African digital future.
Deadline: 7 JULY 2022
EXTENDED TO: 7 JULY 2022, 11:59pm GMT
- You live in any African country
- You are between 18-35 years old
- Works must be submitted in vector format
- Works must be in an A format ratio : A3, A2, A1
- Poster must be in portrait format
- You must include at least one texture from here in your design (textures may be background images or textures behind your vector illustrations)
Email us at hello @ fakugesi.co.za